Things are...good. I think. There are bad days, of course, but mostly? I'm settled and just waiting for time to go by.
My visit with my Mom here was fun, we went to Cannon Beach, OR, and saw some beautiful seastacks, named "Haystack" and "Needles".
She caught a gorgeous sunset, I only stayed a day because the big furry dogs were making us both spazz, so I drove home and she enjoyed 2 more nights.

I had my birthday dinner while we were there. It was a lovely resteraunt, great food- but it was family friendly. And the families there- had NO control over their screaming loud kids. It was horrible loud.

We also we to a waterfall nearby, Snoqualmie Falls, and had fun taking some goofy pics.
I have lost 23 lbs since Hubs lost! Loving the rate of weight loss...and, since it is close to 10%, um...fertility wise there are really good signs!! (Nuff said.)
Hubs has moved FOB's, but he still isn't doing anything, and neither he nor I mind that. He bought a cell phone there, and holy cow we go through minutes- better the .20 a minute or so there, as opposed to if I call him, it would be $2+ a minute.
Hmm...that's pretty much all! Its getting close to week 10 with him gone- that's a lovely close to 20% done!! Woo! I am considering a room mate, to help with empty apartment syndrome and the expenses. Probably an Army person- I know they are somewhat accountable, and, Hubs should like that thought over an add for a stranger to move in, lol!
Over and out, for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment