Fleas gone...
On other news- I'm SO excited to decorate for Christmas again. I made an adorable theme 2 years ago, PENGUINS. Yes, really, lol! Penguins tree decorations, and tons of...well, penguins! Stuffed and all that cuteness. The colors on the tree- teal/turqouise and silver. And penguins. Apparently, Hobby Lobby has a line of PINK penguin ornaments I need to scope out. :D Let the madness continue!
And I love candles sooo much!! I burn through them so much. Ha, pun intended, lol!
Hubs is on a mission. Dangerous place. Big frowns. I pray all the time he will be okay, and I know that the communication is very, very limited. I miss him. Of course.
Oh, and, pat on the back to myself, I FIXED the broken screen on his laptop MYSELF. Found the manual, found the part number, ordered it, and completely dismantled the computer to put it in. That's cuz his computer isn't the easy repair type- the keyboard had to come out, the whole screen part off, and apart to put it in. Was so liberating.
And- I will probably be having a weight loss surgery early 2010. I'm a candidate because of how my weight loss plateaus, not so much that I am so overweight. I am, but I have 70 pounds to lose. I should have it off my the time Hubs is home! :D
Enough completely random ramblings.
~Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment